In compliance with the Gov. Wolf’s regulations and in the best interest of our staff, clients, and community, Mercy Ministries is serving our families by appointment only. We encourage everyone to practice safety precautions as recommended by the CDC: please click here…
You are not alone.
“Mercy in time of need, grace for today, and hope for the future”
If you need to talk with someone who will listen and not judge you or your actions, give Mercy a call 610-376-0828 or send us a message.
- I missed my period, could I be pregnant?
- Before I talk with my boyfriend, I need to know for sure.
- Will my boyfriend be there for me?
- I’m not ready to be a parent, not now. I am too young.
- A pregnancy now would mess up my life. What can I do?
- How can I tell my parents?
- This relationship seemed so great, but now – he is not interested in being a father.
- So many plans – going to college, and a good job – being a parent just does not fit into all of this.
- I work full-time, how can I possibly be a single parent?
Mercy's 2020 Banquet
We had a successful Annual Banquet this year! Through the generosity of our banquet sponsors, business sponsors, and partners over $38,000 was raised which will be invested in the work of Mercy Ministries. Thank you!
Located on the north side of Reading near the High School, Mercy’s 921 Center building was donated to us. Currently, the building is under construction. When complete, this facility will provide Free Self-Administered pregnancy tests, and support services. In addition, life skills classes, and single parent support groups will be offered.